Yayasan Sime Darby Scholarship (Undergraduate)
YSD Undergraduate Excellence Scholarship
Yayasan Sime Darby invites qualified undergraduate students for the September 2023 intake and first-year undergraduate students to apply for an excellence scholarship to pursue/complete their academic dreams at a top global university or reputable higher learning institution in Malaysia.
- Age 25 years or below.
- Completed STPM/ Pre-University/ Foundation/ Local Matriculation/ Diploma with a minimum CGPA of 3.30; or 3A’s for A-Level programme.
- Total monthly gross household income of RM11,000 and below.
- Strong leadership qualities through various leadership positions in school, national and/or global competitions and/or sporting events.
- Active participation in community service.
Accepted Fields of Study
Business / Social Science related courses:
- Accounting & Finance
- Business & Management Studies
- Digital Marketing
- Human Resource
Engineering and Technology related courses:
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) – Robotics
- Data Science/ Cyber Security
- Electrical & Electronic Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical / Mechatronics Engineering
Architecture & Built Environment related courses:
- Environmental Science
- Quantity Surveying
- Town Planning
- Real Estate and Property Management
Science / Agriculture related courses:
- Plantation Management and Biotechnology
YSD welcomes candidates with firm or conditional offer from any top universities as listed in the online application form.
Value of Scholarship
(Living, subsistence, accommodation)
Settling and Clothing Allowance
(Only for Overseas Scholars)
Scholarship recipients will have the opportunity to undergo YSD THRIVE – Future Leaders, a comprehensive learning experience for YSD scholars towards producing high quality and well-rounded graduates. The initiative offers tailored soft skills training, access to an e-learning platform, volunteering opportunities, mentorship and internships at a Sime Darby Company i.e. Sime Darby Berhad, Sime Darby Plantation Berhad and/or Sime Darby Property Berhad.
Note: Scholarship monies will be disbursed upon execution of scholarship agreement.
Service Bond Period
3 years (for a local graduate) or up to 6 years (for an overseas graduate) at a Sime Darby Company upon completion of studies.
Applications for Undergraduate Excellence and Tertiary Bursary programmes are NOW OPEN from 1st to 31st March 2023.
For Full Malaysia Scholarships Click HereAdvertisement