Khazanah Global Scholarship Programme
The Khazanah Global Scholarship is a prestigious award that offers opportunities for bright and high-achieving Malaysians to pursue Undergraduate and Postgraduate studies at selected leading universities around the world.
Applicant must meet all the below requirements GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Possess strong leadership skills and active participation in extra-curricular, social or voluntary activities.
- Applicants must have a consistent and outstanding academic achievement record as follows.
For Foundation Studies *successful applications will be sent to Kolej Yayasan UEM (KYUEM) to pursue A-Level Programme
- Obtained a minimum of 8As (combination of A and A+) in the recent SPM examination or at least 8As in the recent IGCSE.
- Obtained A or A+ in the following core subjects: Bahasa Melayu, English, History and Mathematics.
- Not exceeding 18 years of age at the enrolment date for the foundation studies.
For Undergraduate Studies
- Obtained admission to pursue studies (conditional offer can be considered) or currently in the first year of a Bachelor’s Degree programme at any of the Yayasan Khazanah approved list of universities.
- Obtained a minimum of:
- 3As for STPM; or
- 3As for GCE A-Level Programme; or
- CGPA 3.50 / 4.00 for Pre-university or Diploma or Foundation or Matriculation Programme; or
- 38 points for International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma Programme; or
- 90.0 for the Australian Matriculation (AUSMAT) or South Australian Matriculation (SAM);
- AND obtained a minimum of Second Class Upper Division (UK and Australia University) or where there is a point system, obtained a minimum CGPA of 3.50 / 4.00 for Bachelor’s Degree in semester exam for those who are currently in the first year of a Bachelor’s Degree Programme at any of Yayasan Khazanah’s approved list of universities.
- Not exceeding 21 years of age as at the enrolment date for the Degree Programme.
For Master’s Degree
- Obtained a minimum of Second Class Upper Division (UK and Australia University) or where there is a point system, obtained a minimum CGPA of 3.50 for Bachelor’s Degree.
- Obtained admission to pursue studies at renowned universities (Conditional offer can be considered).
- Not exceeding 40 years of age as at the enrolment date for the Master’s programme.
- To provide a research outline/ thesis summary (Research or mixed mode).
- Obtained a distinction or ‘A’ grade average or equivalent (if there is a point system) for Master’s Degree.
- Obtained admission or currently pursuing studies at renowned universities (Conditional offer can be considered).
- Not exceeding 40 years as at the enrolment date for the Doctorate programme.
- To provide a research outline/thesis summary on the topic they intend to pursue in the Doctorate programme.
Please refer to the list of courses sponsored in the Yayasan Khazanah website. However, preference is given for those applying for the following courses:
- Finance and Investments
- Public Policy and Political Science
Full scholarships are offered which include full academic fees, living expenses, accommodation as well as development and training support.
How to apply for Khazanah Global Scholarship
FOR MORE INFOMATION AND APPLICATION CLICK HERE
Application period: 26 April – 6 May 2021 | APPLY NOW!!