Gadang is recognized as one of the leading companies catapulting Malaysia’s development into greater heights. Our core business encompasses the areas of Construction, Engineering, Property Development and Utilities. At Gadang, we endeavour to deliver the highest standards of performance in all our ventures.
We are in search of talented individuals with an excellent academic standing, demonstrated exemplary character and outstanding leadership qualities and in possession of a strong sense of commitment and passion to succeed in their chosen disciplines. Through this scholarship program, we intend to nurture and develop these exceptional individuals to achieve success in their professional endeavours through undergoing study programs at any of the local leading public or private universities/colleges.
- Bachelor in Civil Engineering, major in:
- Bachelor of Quantity Surveying
- Bachelor of Building Management
- Bachelor of Highway Engineering
- Bachelor of Construction Management
- Bachelor of Mechanical and Engineering
Value of Award
- Local public university: RM 8,500.00 per academic year.
- Local private university/college: RM 15,000.00 per academic year.
- Must be a Malaysian citizen, aged 23 and below.
- Must be waiting for admission or currently pursuing a full-time undergraduate degree course in a local university/college that are registered with Ministry of Higher Education.
- Applicants currently pursuing their degree must obtain a minimum CGPA of 3.5 out of 4.0 in their latest semester result.
- Must not be holding any other scholarships from other organizations for the same course of study (apart from PTPTN).
- Must have achieved a minimum of 5As in SPM/O-Level and minimum of 3As in STPM/A-Level or equivalent, whichever is applicable.
- Demonstrate active involvement in extra-curricular activities.
- Highly fluent in verbal and written English.
- Possess strong leadership qualities.
- Demonstrate need for financial assistance.
Condition of Award
- Successful scholars must undergo the internship program with the Company unless there is no suitable vacancy/placement during the scholar’s internship period.
- Successful scholars will have to serve as employees of Gadang Group in any of its subsidiary companies for a period of 3 years immediately upon completion of their studies, subject to availability of the relevant vacancies in the Group.
How To Apply
Please submit your duly completed Application Form with certified true copies of the relevant supporting documents to:
Gadang Scholarship 2019
The Group Human Capital Department
Gadang Holdings Berhad
Wisma Gadang, No. 52, Jalan Tago 2,
Off Jalan Persiaran Utama, Sri Damansara,
52200 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Only shortlisted applicants will be notified. Closing date: 31 December 2019
Enquiries can be directed to: [email protected]Advertisement